Our academic year commences in April each year with registrations being accepted from October of the preceding year. We, of course, welcome enquiries at any stage of the year since we understand the problems faced by students who must move in the middle of the academic year due to transfers of their parents. The registration form is available from the school office or it can be downloaded from the website and can be submitted on all working days. ** If required Admission process (Registration , Test, Interaction etc.) can be completed in a single day.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission:
Following documents should be enclosed with the filled in admission forms.
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy at the time of registration and the original at the time of admission for verification)
- Previous year’s Marks Sheet for class II onwards.
- Transfer Certificate (original at the time of admission for class II onwards)
- Two recent passport sized colour photographs of the pupil.
- Registration card issued in class IX from CBSE for classes X.
- Pre Board Result, after Result- Board Exam Result, Subject interview *